Polyester fiber sound absorbing panels are made of polyester fiber and heat-pressed. Under the action of sunlight, color difference is easy to occur. Therefore, the sound-absorbing panels used for construction must be typeset and poorly smeared before construction, and then press Adjusted sequence installation (best gloves to stop pollution).
The cutting plate surface is applied with a rigid ruler or an alloy square as a ruler to prevent the cutting line from being too straight and causing the stitching gap to be too large or distorted. When cutting, the blade can be inclined inward by 0.5 to 1 mm, so that the interface surface forms an inner slope to reduce the gap.
(1) Non-porous substrate The substrate splicing gap should be affixed with the adhesive tape.
(2) The perforated substrate should be closed with a thin film on the inside of the substrate.
Polyester fiber sound absorbing panels belong to porous plates, which are easy to absorb glue and block holes. The construction can be glued on one side (only on the wall, the amount of glue is slightly heavier than normal). It can also be reinforced with studs.
Polyester fiber sound absorbing panel construction method: 1. Pay attention to the selection of plates and plates before construction to avoid slight chromatic aberration. The polyester fiber sound absorbing panel is made of polyester fiber as raw material and is hot pressed. Due to the different production batch number and the difficulty of coloring the polyester fiber, it is easy to produce a slight color difference under the action of sunlight; therefore, at the time of purchase Try to use the polyester fiber sound absorbing panels produced in the same batch. Before the construction, the polyester fiber sound absorbing panels are arranged, the chromatic aberration is adjusted, and then installed in the adjusted order.
2、It is advisable to use a rigid gauge on the cutting surface to cut the surface of the polyester fiber sound absorbing panel during construction. It is recommended to use steel ruler or alloy square steel as the ruler when cutting. Do not use wood strip or soft material as the ruler. Avoid cutting lines that are too straight and cause the stitching gap to be too large or distorted. In order to reduce the splicing gap relatively, the blade can be inclined inward by 0.5 to 1 mm during cutting, so that the interface surface forms an inner slope, and the board is easy to face during construction, reducing the gap degree.
3、Blades for cutting or chamfering, it is recommended to use imported blades. Due to the quality of domestically produced blade steel, the blades are not sharp enough and have a short service life. They are prone to burrs and matte when cutting or chamfering, especially when they are inverted. Obviously, it is best to use the special edge planer for this product.
1) Non-porous substrate should be spliced into the gap between the substrate and the adhesive tape.
2) The perforated substrate should be closed with a thin film on the inside of the substrate.
1) First consider the use of glue that meets national environmental requirements
2) Different types of adhesives can be selected according to the adhesive base
3) Cement or wooden base: benzene-free adhesive or hundred latex can be selected from neoprene
4) The base surface of the gypsum board: Under the premise of not being damp, you can use the latex or cellulose wallpaper as the raw material. (The glue should be fixed immediately after sticking to avoid the glue is not dry, the board surface Mobile), optional glue can be used if it is easy or possible to get wet
6. Polyester fiber sound absorbing panels are porous plates, which are easy to absorb glue and block holes. It is recommended that the construction can be applied on one side (only on the wall, the amount of glue is slightly heavier than normal). It can also be reinforced with studs
7, yin and yang angle treatment
3、Cleaning related issues:
There are three kinds of stains encountered in the construction of polyester fiber sound absorbing panels.
(1) Gray and dust. It is enough to wash the dust directly on the surface of the dishwasher.
(2) muddy. Soak the polyester fiber sound absorbing board with water, scrub with a high water absorption and scrub with a weak alkaline foam cleaner.
(3) Grease and rust stains should be cleaned with special degreasing and descaling agents (you can choose degreasing and descaling agent for automobiles)