1) The double focal length laser cutting head is a fragile item on the laser cutting machine, which is used for a long time, resulting in damage to the laser cutting head.
2) Check the straightness of the track of the fiber laser cutting machine and the verticality of the machine every six months, and find that the maintenance and debugging are not normal. If you don't do this, it is possible that the effect of cutting out is not so good, the error will increase, and the cutting quality will be affected. This is a top priority and must be done.
3) Use a vacuum cleaner to absorb dust and dirt from the machine once a week. All electrical cabinets should be kept clean and dustproof.
4) Always check the fiber strip of the fiber laser cutting machine, and ensure that it is tight. Otherwise, if there is a problem in the operation, it may hurt people and seriously lead to death. The steel strip looks like a small thing, and the problem is still a bit serious.
5) The guide rails of the fiber laser cutting machine should be cleaned frequently to eliminate dust and other debris, to ensure that the normal rack of the equipment should be wiped regularly, and the lubricating oil is added to ensure lubrication without debris. The guide rails should be cleaned and lubricated frequently, and the motor should be cleaned and lubricated frequently. The machine can move better during the process of travel, more accurate cutting, and the quality of the cut products will be improved.
When the laser cutting machine is working, it is very dangerous if the fault occurs. The novice must be trained by the professional to operate independently. According to the experience, 13 details of the safety work of the laser cutting machine are summarized:
1. Observe the safe operation rules of general cutting machines. Start the laser in strict accordance with the laser start-up procedure.
2. Operators must be trained to familiarize themselves with the structure, performance, and knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear protective equipment as required, and wear protective glasses that meet the requirements in the vicinity of the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material before it can be irradiated or heated with a laser to avoid the potential hazard of smoke and steam.
5. When the equipment is started, the operator must not leave the post or the person to be in charge. If it is necessary to stop, stop or cut off the power switch.
6. Keep the fire extinguisher at your fingertips; turn off the laser or shutter when not working; do not place paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
7. When an abnormality is found during processing, it should be stopped immediately, and the fault should be eliminated or reported to the supervisor in time.
8. Keep the laser, bed and surrounding area clean, orderly, and free of oil, and stack the workpiece, sheet, and waste as required.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid welding the welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders should comply with the gas cylinder inspection procedures. Do not expose the cylinder to sunlight or heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
10. Observe high pressure safety regulations when servicing. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance, in accordance with the regulations and procedures.
11. After starting the machine, the machine should be started in the low speed X and Y directions to check if there is any abnormality.
12. After entering the new part program, you should try it out and check its operation.
13. When working, pay attention to observe the operation of the machine so as to avoid the cutting machine from coming out of the effective range or two accidents.
Note: The above description is the basic principle, and it is necessary to formulate implementation according to its own situation.
It is the most basic requirement to understand the setting of the cutting equipment system of the company and the role of each system and the process effect to be achieved;
Familiar with the main structure and function of the cutting machine and its operation precautions and methods in the production process, especially matters directly related to the process effect, such as: control of the operation panel, application of cutting software, etc.;
Master the meaning of each technical parameter of the cutting machine and its relationship with the cutting effect, and memorize the equipment configuration of the cutting parameters of each system of the company, so as to cooperate well in operation. If the parameters are equipped to make the cutting soft, the joint speed is operated. It is necessary to release it properly so as to avoid edge unevenness when cutting the soft material;
Master the professional method of measuring the cutting effect to ensure the cutting effect of various processes;
Master the operation adjustment method of the cutting machine when the materials quality, process flow, finished product requirements, new and old materials, and climatic conditions change, to ensure the stability of product quality.
1. High precision: It is suitable for cutting of precision parts and fine cutting of various craft words and paintings.
2, Fast: more than 100 times the line cutting.
3. The heat affected zone is small and not easily deformed. The slits are smooth and beautiful, and no post-processing is required.
4, The price is very high: the price is only 1/3 of the same performance CO2 laser cutting machine, and the equivalent of 2/5 of the CNC punch.
5, The use of low cost: only 1 / 8 ~ 1/10 of the same CO2 laser laser cutting machine.
6, The follow-up maintenance costs are very low: only 1/10 ~ 1 / 15 of the same kind of CO2 laser cutting machine, and 1/3 ~ 1/4 of the equivalent efficiency CNC punching machine.
7, Stable performance, to ensure continuous production. Solid YAG lasers are one of the most stable and mature products in the laser field.
8. Compared with CNC punching machine, YAG laser cutting machine has the following advantages:
(1) It can complete the processing of various complicated structures, and the machine can complete the processing as long as any image can be drawn on the computer.
(2) No need to open the mold, only the figure is made on the computer, the product can be released immediately, that is, the new product can be developed quickly, and the cost can be saved.
(3) YAG cutting machine has automatic tracking system, so it can complete plane cutting, and can also complete all kinds of uneven surface cutting.
(4) The complicated process requires that the CNC punching machine is difficult to complete, and laser cutting can be done.
(5) The surface is very smooth, the product grade is very high, and the CNC punching machine is difficult to do.
(6) The formed box (within 0.5 m thick) needs to be treated with holes and holes, and the CNC punch can not be processed. The YAG CNC metal laser cutting machine can solve it.
1. First, we must figure out the production range, processing materials and thickness of the cutting company, so as to determine the type, format and quantity of the equipment to be purchased, and make a simple preparation for the later procurement work. Laser cutting machine applications include mobile phones, computers, sheet metal processing, metal processing, electronics, printing, packaging, leather, clothing, industrial fabrics, advertising, crafts, furniture, decoration, medical equipment and many other industries. The mainstream in the market is 3015 and 2513, that is, 3 meters by 1.5 meters and 2.5 meters by 1.3, but this is not a problem. Generally, the company will be equipped with a variety of formats for customers to choose from.
2. Professionals can carry out on-site simulation to solve or provide solutions, and also can take their own materials to the factory for proofing.
1) Cutting seam: The slit of laser cutting is generally 0.10mm-0.20mm.
2) The cutting surface is smooth: the laser-cut cutting surface has no burr method; in general, the YAG laser cutting machine has some burrs, which are mainly determined by the cutting thickness and the gas used. Generally, there is no burr under 3mm, the gas is the best nitrogen, the oxygen effect is second, and the air effect is the worst. Fiber laser cutting machines have minimal or no burrs, and the cutting surface is very smooth and fast.
3) Look at the deformation of the material: the deformation of the material is very small
4) Power size: For example, most of the factory is to cut metal sheets below 6mm, there is no need to buy high-power laser cutting machine, 500W fiber laser cutting machine can meet the production demand, if the production volume is large, worry about 500W efficiency Not as good as a high-power laser cutting machine, the best choice is to buy two or more small and medium-power laser cutting machines, which will help manufacturers in terms of cost control and efficiency.
5) The core part of laser cutting: laser and laser head, imported or domestic, imported lasers generally use more IPG, domestically produced is more of Sharp, at the same time, laser cutting other accessories also Note, such as whether the motor is imported servo motor, guide rail, bed, etc., because they affect the cutting precision of the machine to some extent. A special point to note is the cooling system of the laser cutting machine - cooling cabinets. Many companies use household air conditioners to cool them directly. The effect is actually clear to everyone. It is very bad. The best way is to use industrial air conditioners. In order to achieve the best results.
3. Any piece of equipment will have different degrees of damage during use. In terms of repair after damage, whether the repair is timely and the charge is a problem that needs to be considered. Therefore, in the purchase is to understand the after-sales service of the enterprise through various channels, such as whether the maintenance charge is reasonable and so on.
Compared with traditional acetylene, plasma and other cutting processes, the laser cutting speed is fast, the slit is narrow, the heat affected zone is small, the edge of the slit is good, the trimming is smooth, and there are many kinds of materials that can be laser cut, including carbon steel. , stainless steel, alloy steel, wood, plastic, rubber, cloth, quartz, ceramics, glass, composite materials, etc. With the rapid development of the market economy and the rapid development of science and technology, laser cutting technology has been widely used in the fields of automobiles, machinery, electric power, hardware and electrical appliances. In recent years, laser cutting technology is growing at an unprecedented rate, growing at a rate of 15% to 20% every year. Since 1985, China has grown at a rate of nearly 25% per year. At present, the overall level of laser cutting technology in China still has a big gap compared with advanced countries. Therefore, laser cutting technology in the domestic market has broad development prospects and huge application space.
A laser is a kind of light that, like other natural light, is produced by the transition of atoms (molecules or ions, etc.). However, unlike normal light, the laser relies on spontaneous emission only in the initial very short time. The subsequent process is completely determined by the excitation radiation. Therefore, the laser has a very pure color, almost no divergent directionality, and extremely high luminous intensity. And high coherence.
Laser cutting is achieved by applying high power density energy generated by laser focusing. Under the control of the computer, the laser is discharged by pulse, thereby outputting a controlled repeated high-frequency pulsed laser to form a beam of a certain frequency and a certain pulse width, and the pulsed laser beam is transmitted and reflected through the optical path and focused by the focusing lens group. On the surface of the processed object, a subtle, high-energy-density spot is formed, and the focal spot is located near the surface to be processed to melt or vaporize the material to be processed at an instant high temperature. Each high-energy laser pulse instantly sputters a small hole in the surface of the object. Under computer control, the laser processing head and the material to be processed are continuously moved relative to each other according to the pre-drawn pattern, so that the object is processed into The shape you want.
The process parameters (cutting speed, laser power, gas pressure, etc.) and the trajectory of the slit are controlled by the numerical control system, and the slag at the slit is blown off by the auxiliary gas of a certain pressure.